Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bebe K Studio



I just love it when my customers send me pictures of what they have made using the lovely ribbons they purchase from my shop (www.tintiaratrims.etsy.com). When I am out and about on my buying trips, I love to find pretties, things that speak to me, and usually I can think of a few ideas for projects of my own. I sit here every day, cutting, packaging and shipping out people's orders, and I am often delightedly surprised. Sometimes by their color combinations....things I would never put together, but as I sit and cut their order, I think how lovely they look together, and wonder what the finished product is going to be...cards, jewelry, aprons, scrapbooking, altered books....And sometimes when I am lucky, I get to actually see, and today I thought I would share.

Kelsey from Bebe K Studio...Unique hats, headbands and photo props (www.bebekstudio.etsy.com), contacted me with the above photo. She gave me the address of her facebook page :Facebook.com/bebekstudio  and I popped over to take a look, and was delighted to read the description of this sweet delicate headband. It is so dainty, yet she used at least 3 different ribbons from my shop. Can't you just see this gracing the tiny bald head of a wee one? Tugs on my mommy strings to think about it! I sure miss those days. I then couldn't help myself, so I went back over to check out her shop and drool over the sweet baby pictures, and found some more pretties using ribbons from the shop...



I love this gray pleated ribbon anyway, but here with the center focal it is sublime.
And look at this pretty violet headband, I know my purple girl would be in heaven with this one! These are just a few samples, her shop is a feast for the eyes, if you want to find something really special (or just drool over really darling babies) just head on over to www.bebekstudio.etsy.com you won't be disappointed! xo

1 comment:

A Magical Whimsy said...

I love what your customers are making with your trim! So sweet!
I just found your Esty shop today and will be returning to purchase some ribbons soon.
I have used ribbons to make French Pillows, all decked out with a Marie Antoinette fabric transfer block, along with buttons and lovely trims, and using gorgeous background fabrics . I see some trims in your shop that can help replenish my stock of trims.
It is nice meeting you here in blogland.
Cheers!
Teresa in the Central valley California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/